Pharmaceutical Pure Water System,water treatment system plywood case
Reverse osmosis use enough pressure to separate solvent (usually it is water) of liquor through film of reverse osmosis ( or semi-permeable membrane ), so it is called to reverse osmosis. Reverse osmosis ,as high efficient technology of desalting, can remove impurity such as inorganic ion, bacteria, virus, organic substance and colloid etc in original water so that obtain high quality pure water. Reverse osmosis method that is bigger than pressure of penetration can be used to separate, extract, purify and concentrate according to different penetration pressure of different material.
Further processing of plant extraction (available ingredient extraction and concentration of grosvenor momordica, maidenhair tree, fruit of immature citron, tea amylose, tea ammonia etc) adopt technology of reverse osmosis, which can be operated in normal temperature and energy consumption is low, which can efficiently avoid the shortcoming of high temperature concentration; important fragrant substance and nutritional ingredient of extraction cant be destroyed . fragrance, color and savor of product is all good; content of efficient ingredient of final product is obviously enhanced; quality and cost of product is evidently improved.
Reverse Osmosis water treatment machine is designed for tap water/ surface well water with maximum TDS rate of 2000ppm, treated water will be with a 30ppm to 50ppm TDS output for the drinking water or bottled water purpose. The complete system of the water treatment includes pre-treatment for sand filter, active carbon filter, softener, micron filter, and the main membrane filtration for Reverse Osmosis water filtration process.
The feed water for the water treatment system need to be collected with water tank and pressure control, and the treated water need to be storaged into water storage tank, and Ozone /UV sterilizing system need to be adopted to complete the water filtration process to meet the drinking water standard. The complete drinking water solution and the function shall be of the following:
1) Raw water tank: For keeping the feed water supply with a 0.2Mpa water pressure and keeping sufficient water flow for the pre-treatment need.
2) Pre-treatment part: Includes quartz sand filter, active carbon filter, water softener, and micron cartridge filter with water delivery pump and pipe and fittings for the feed water supply for the main treatment system.
3) Main treatment system: Main treatment system will be include the RO(Reverse Osmosis membrane modular system and the centrifugal pump, the membrane C.I.P. (Clean in place station), and the control system.
4) Treated water tank: water storage water tank will be used for the water storage and buffering.
5) Ozone/ UV system: Sterilizing system for drinking water solution
Features of the water treatment equipment:
Water recovery ratio: 50-70%
RO membrane salt rejection ratio: 99%
Ambient temperature: 45 centigrade
Treated water rate: 0.5-200M3/hr
We can design the project of the water treatment to meet the demands of our clients, considering both the quality of the raw water and the desired standard of the treated water.
1)Produce pure drinking water, directly drink or fill in bottles and sachets.
2)Alcohol, food and beverage feed water
3)Chemical process of concentration, separation, purification and distribution of water preparation.
4)Desalination and softening water for boiler feed water
5)Desalination for sea water and brackish water
6)Papermaking, electroplating, printing and dyeing feed water