• Chilled and Ambient (room temperature) water chiller
• Under-counter model
• Suitable for domestic use
• Compressor cooling with ventilated condenser
• Ice bank direct chill system
• Adjustable thermostat: 3 º C – 10 º C
• High quality, steel/grey skinplate, corrosion resistant cabinet
• Can utilise a variety of different faucets
Stainless Steel Cabinet
All parts made of stainless steel, externally coated with an impact and scratch resistant plastic.
The KEMAO H2OMY-F Under-sink Water Chiller uses environmentally friendly HFC Free refrigerant R134a which has zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential).
Quiet but effective Refrigeration System
Incredibly quiet operation, as there is no cooling fan and the condenser is static. The design provides significant operational electrical energy savings, without compromising overall refrigeration efficiency.
220V AC, 50Hz. Other voltages and frequencies are available. Power consumption 90W.
Rigorously tested to European Standards to ensure maximum safety, the unit is CE stamped.
Adding the Water Filter Installation Kit
This installation kit is suitable for KEMAO KM-15 Under-sink Water Chiller includes everything you will need to carry out a complete installation, giving you years of trouble free use and providing an endless supply of freshly filtered and chilled water. The filter is very easily changed with a simple twist and there is no need to turn off the water supply.
The complete Water Filter Installation Kit contains
1. 3M AP2-C301 1 Micron In line Water Filter with mounting bracket- The AP2-C301 removes chlorine, sediment, benzene, dichlorobenzen, and toxaphene. It also includes bacteriostatic media ensuring cartridge safety through it's recommended service life.
2. Opella Self-piercing Saddle Valve to gain access to your mains water.
3. A Block Valve which will control any leakage of water from your system in the event of a malfunction in the supply lines to your chiller.
4. A Reset for the water block, this allows the water block to reset easily.
5. An adapter which screws to the water block reset and takes the 1/4" tubing. Also included is a washing machine valve, in the event you can gain access using this instead of the Opella Saddle Valve.